Monday, May 2, 2011

Intoductions & The Death of Osama Bin Laden

Welcome to ARGUS Security Analysis, the purpose of this blog is to analyze current security trends and hopefully show my readers important trends happening in our world. I'm a security student studying at a fairly reputable private university in Arizona, and hopefully as I grow into my field, this blog will grow with it. Yesterday we saw the death of one of the most wanted men in the world at the hands of U.S. Special Forces, I plan to do a detailed write up of the following later today or tomorrow. So allow me to thank you for viewing and I hope you stick around.

-M.S.

24 comments:

  1. Seem interesting... I'll come back to read some stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff, will be checking in for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for a blog! lokking forward for some security tipps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to work for a security firm. Good luck in starting your blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with blogging, hope to find some great tips here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job america, all i can say. followed for more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. About time they got the bastard :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, can't wait for the write up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the blogging goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like a decent idea for a blog. I'm definately following.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir sometimes it is appropriate to swear! >.>

    ReplyDelete
  12. intresting blog will follow you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm interested in what you have to say. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not American but feel like a patriot for America today. God bless the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to future posts, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait. I'll definitely check back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting. I'll follow and check back when you have more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting topic, and you've piqued my interest. Followed :)

    ReplyDelete