Friday, May 6, 2011

Bad News and Real Life

Sorry for the lack of a poster yesterday, guys. Real life has spilled over to my blog, I just got laid off from my job and I've been doing a bunch of stuff meantime like filing for unemployment and looking for gainful employment. I'll post another blog today to compensate. The spot of good news is that I think I'm gonna get hired at Home Depot and I've got a part-time gig as a Bar Runner at a local bar so hopefully things will pan out. Thanks for understanding.

19 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry to hear that dude. Hope things work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, hope things pan out ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, man. I'm sure things will be looking up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the job; I'm in a similar place and hoping things turn out alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about it. Good luck on the part-time gig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, that sucks man. Sorry to hear. No worries on the blog. You always have great posts, but nothing comes over real life and making your self happy first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw man, that sucks! don't worry though, i bet you're gonna find a new job soon. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that, good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  9. its alright man this aint gonna matter in a week to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck! Hope things pan out ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck, I've been busy lately too, and haven't been posting. I'll get back to posting if you do! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you're unemployed, you can spend more time on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete